Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Sunday, January 13


Go Hard, or Go Home

Bass agents @ mos = frickin' mother awesome = sober, clean fun = MUSCLEACHELIKESIAO

But rnb @ smoove = smelly boys and sticky girls = mr (gay) bar chor mee + 'siao eh!' ah lian = my friends have very bad taste = I hide behind them and threaten to go home/eat bar chor mee

"sssh, she's sleeping."
WAHAHA jill seah you're still the piece of ass I remember you to be.

Ok this entry completely doesn't make sense unless you were there.
So, TOO BAD!

Okay... I'm just being irritating cause these days I haven't had the chance to irritate many people (besides xiang who's an exception because I irritate her everyday, but, HI SIEW HI MAO WHEN AM I GOING TO MEET YOU????)

Next thing to get done on my agenda:
- search for a new laptop (any recommedations?)
- new external hard disk (eh hrm PAU)
- and.. heehee.heehee.

Anyway..

Resolution until the lunar new year arrives:

(Ha Ha Ha)

And I am very busy at work one, okay?
See all the things I have to do to satisfy everyone?


(Okay the pink pants are NOT mine)

Wassup dawg, why the long face?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New